‘UNIQUE by Ermes’ Website
We will not disclose information about our Clients to third parties, except where it is part of providing a service to you – e.g. arranging for a product to be sent to you, carrying out credit and other security checks and for the purposes of customer research and profiling. We will only otherwise disclose your information where we have your express permission or we are obliged by the law to do so.
What information do we collect and how?
When you interact with us, whether by using our Site or communicating with us, we may collect the following information by which you may be personally identified and that is defined as personal data or personally identifiable information under applicable law (“Personal Information”), information you may give us about yourself if you register and become a member, complete any online forms, opt in to receive our newsletters and special offers, enter a competition or promotion, participate in social media functions with our Site, or correspond with us (by email, telephone or otherwise).
As you navigate through and interact with our Site, we also use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- details of your visits to our Site, including any form of aggregate data, navigational data, location data, click-stream data, or historical data, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Site, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, referral data (g., the URL of the last page you visited prior to clicking through to the Site and the address of the exit page when you left our Site), log files and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Site; and
- information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser and platform type (e.g. a Firefox browser on a Macintosh platform) and language, access times, the content of any undeleted cookies that your browser previously accepted from us. We use this information to track how users are accessing and using our Site.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and includes Personal Information, or we maintain it or associate it with Personal Information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. Above information helps us to improve our website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Site according to your individual interests;
- speed up your searches; and
- recognize you when you return to our Site.
We will not sell your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number or credit card information or personal information to any third party (excluding partners from whom you may have linked to our site) without your permission.
We may share your information with our agents, e-commerce partners, Sellers and contractors or other service providers, as this may be needed to carry out the performance and functionality of the Site, fulfill your requests or authorized commercial transactions, process your payments, or provide customer support.
Communication & Marketing
If you have signed up on our Newsletter, we may contact you with essential service messages to keep you updated. In addition to these essential service messages, we may occasionally update you on products, news and special offers of the companies that participate in UNIQUE by Ermes, by e-mail, post and telephone.
You have the option to opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us and/or selected third parties by emailing email@example.com or you may click on the Unsubscribe link in any email communications which you may receive and follow the instructions provided.
When you communicate with us (via email, phone, through the Site or otherwise), we may maintain a record of your communication (including call recordings).
A cookie is a small information file that is sent to your computer, mobile or other device when you visit a website and it will recognise your device on future visits. These types of files do a number of different jobs such as remembering your preferences and chosen items, assisting you to improve your site experience as well as trying to ensure that the adverts or offers you see online are more relevant to you. Cookies are used on the Milliouni Site in order to offer our users a more customized browsing experience and can be divided into 4 types, as outlined below.
Category 1: Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are essential in order to enable the site to provide services you have asked for such as remembering your shopping bag items.
Category 2: Performance Cookies
This type collect anonymous information on how people use the site and the data is merged with other users to enable us to improve how the site operates. For example we utilise Google Analytics cookies to help us understand how customers arrive at our site, browse or use our site and highlight areas where we can improve areas such as navigation, shopping experience and marketing campaigns. The data stored by these cookies never shows personal details from which your individual identity can be established.
Category 3: Functionality/Session Cookies
These remember choices you make such as language. They can then be used to provide you with an experience more appropriate with your selections and make your visits more tailored and pleasant. The information is also merged with other users on an anonymous basis to enable us to improve how the site operates.
Category 4: Targeting Cookies or Advertising Cookies
These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising relevant to you and your interests. They remember the websites you have visited and that information is shared with other parties such as advertisers.
You can change the settings on your browser to prevent cookies being stored on your computer or mobile device without your explicit consent. Your browser “help” section will normally provide details on how to manage the cookie settings.
We may disclose aggregate, anonymised statistics about the number of visitors to the UNIQUE by Ermes Site or number of registrations made. We use an independent measurement and research company to gather data regarding the visitors to the UNIQUE by Ermes Site on our behalf using cookies and code which is embedded in the site. Both the cookies and the embedded code provide statistical information about visits to pages on the Site, the duration of individual page view, paths taken by visitors through the site, data on visitors’ screen settings and other general information. UNIQUE by Ermes uses and stores this type of information, as with that obtained from other cookies used on the site, to help it improve the services to its users.
Transfers of your Information
The information that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (EEA). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or one of our associates. Such processing may, for example, be required in order to fulfil your order, process your payment details or provide support services.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. We will do our best to protect your personal data, but cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Legal Bases for Collection, Use and Disclosure of Your Personal Information
There are different legal bases that we rely on to collect, use and disclose your Personal Information, namely:
- Compliance with legal obligation: We are permitted to use your Personal Information in to the extent this is required to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
Disclosures of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our group of companies. We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets;
- if we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data which we hold about our customers may be one of the transferred assets; or
- as part of the planning or review for a potential merger, acquisition or transfer of assets.
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions; or to protect our rights, property, or safety, our members, cooperating companies or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Third party sites
Our site may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and other third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Checking your Details
If you wish to verify the details you have submitted to us you may do so by contacting us via the e-mail address or address given below. Our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we reveal information, as this may be determined at our discretion.
ULS Unique Loyalty Services Ltd is the data controller for the purpose of Law 125(I)/2018.
You have the right to access the information which we hold about you and your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Law. Any access request may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
No Error Free Performance